- Adaptive Fit: Stitched down the center seam from heel to toe are 2 sets of fingers that wrap your foot and arch for support. The laces thread through the openings of these fingers, so the more you cinch down the laces, the more the system will hug and support your midfoot.
- Cushioned Comfort: A visible Max Air unit in the heel helps absorb impact during fast cuts and quick movements. A drop-in foam midsole cushions every step and creates a sleek, low-profile look and feel.
- Inspiration in Motion: The arcing lines of the shoe mimic the contour of a tennis volley. Below the arc, the details scream breathability and lightness
- above it, the features focus on durability and stability.
- Female-Specific Design: With a design based on women’s foot morphology, this shoe has a shallower toe box, a tapered heel, a higher arch and an outsole that narrows through the arch. You'll even get data-driven durability exactly where you need it the most.
Foam pods on the heel create a comfortable, secure fit.
Generative design uses data to place extra traction along the perimeter of the outsole for grip precisely where you need it the most.
Ergonomic heel design supports the rocking nature of a tennis serve and strike.
Designed for wear on clay and padel court surfaces.